Are you looking to break into digital marketing but don't know where to start? If so, I have great news for you! I was able to get free training that taught me everything I need to know about digital marketing. And the best part is, the training is self-paced and online, so you can learn at your convenience.
Digital marketing is an important aspect of any business, large or small. As a freelancer, you have a lot of opportunities to seize and grow. So if you're ready to make a change in your career, keep reading for more information on how to sign up for this amazing deal!
Acadium is a great opportunity for freelancers who want to get into digital marketing. Acadium offers free training and an apprenticeship program, so you can get started in the industry without any experience. Acadium is a great way to learn about digital marketing, and you can get started right away. There are no upfront costs or monthly fees, so you can start building your client base and earning an income from day one.
1. Real-world experience: Work as an apprentice on real-world marketing campaigns alongside a business owner.
2. No-cost marketing courses. With free marketing courses, you can learn the fundamentals of digital marketing.
3. Certificate and social proof: Obtain certification at the end of a completed apprenticeship and a letter of recommendation from your mentor to boost your CV.
4. Network: Connect with your mentors to increase your chances of landing a job in your desired digital marketing role.
5. Paid Freelance: After completing four apprenticeships, you will be eligible to work as a paid freelancer on Acadium.
6. Remote and free: All apprenticeships are completely remote and free.
7. Customer service: Get personalized assistance from our customer service team.
8. Acadium Plus: Option to enroll in the paid Acadium Plus program. Get one-on-one coaching, expedite your job search, and land a full-time job in eight weeks.
How Did I Discover Acadium?
When I was researching freelancing and digital marketing, I came across Acadium. It mentioned free digital marketing training while doing an internship, so I had to give it a shot! I had just had a baby at the time, so I figured this would be fine. Because the apprenticeship requires a minimum of 10 hours of training per week for three months. I made a profile and applied to various companies looking for an apprentice, and fortunately, I received a lot of offers. Since I interviewed with a few companies, I quickly realized that the website is legitimate. It was a fantastic experience for me to accept an offer. After completing the courses, I worked with my mentor for three months, and shortly after that, I was offered a position within a marketing agency. I applied the skills and knowledge I gained from the training to my professional career, and it is working fantastically!
Do you want to give Acadium a try?
I wanted to tell my story because it's hard to find time and money for digital marketing training. Acadium provided free tools, education, encouragement, and coaching. It gave me a solid foundation in digital marketing, allowing me to become a successful professional wanting to advance my career. If you're interested in learning more or have questions about what I've shared, please contact me.